If you already have an EMG account you can continue sending SMS messages as you do today without any modifications to your account. As part of this upgrade we are launching new Android and iOS messaging applications.
If you and your employees currently use the Sprint Enterprise Messenger Legacy app that is billed directly to the phone, now would be a good time to uninstall that application and install the new one. Download it for iOS or Android from your device via their app stores or the Downloads page.
Once your employees upgrade to the new Sprint Enterprise Messenger apps they will receive their messages from other app users as well as the Enterprise Messaging Gateway as IP messages.
If you are brand new to the Enterprise Messaging Gateway and or want to setup managed accounts for the SEM & SSEM apps you have 3 options to get enrolled for the service:
- Purchase online at Sprint.com using the Productivity Marketplace
- Speak to a Sprint Sales Rep
- Fill out On-Line Request form to be contacted by Sprint.
1. Productivity Marketplace
- Sign in to your online ‘mySprint.com’ account
- Click on the ‘My preferences’ tab
- Click on the ‘Productivity Marketplace’ link under ‘Things I can manage online – account’
- Click on the ‘Buy More Services’ link under ‘Store’
- Click on the ‘Enterprise Messaging’ link
- Add ‘Enterprise Messaging’ to Cart
- Add ‘Enterprise Messaging Gateway Plan, if you plan to send messages from the EMG to your employees. (Examples: via SNPP, WCTP, web, email)
- Add the number of ‘Mobile Urgent Alerts’ and ‘Enterprise Messenger’ or ‘Secure Enterprise Messenger’ mobile clients you want for your company
- Complete your purchase
- You will then receive two emails:
- The first confirms your purchase.
- The second comes after your Enterprise Messaging account is provisioned. It will include your account credentials so you can set up your message sending details and your mobile client users.
- Download our EMG Purchasing Guide for further assistance.
2. Speak to a Sales Rep
- Call 1-877-633-1102
3. On-Line Request
Complete ‘Request a follow-up’ form below and a Sprint Representative will contact you